Welcome to Farmingdale
Known as "Today's Town...with Yesterday's Touch", Farmingdale, and its Main Street, dates back to an Indian path toward the Manasquan River. The town of Farmingdale started out with two stores, two taverns, and 10-12 dwellings.
There are currently no job listings.
Documents and Forms
- Dog/Cat License Application
- Landlord Registration Form
- Marriage License Application
- Open Public Records Act (OPRA) Request Form
- Zoning Permit Application
- Application for Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Detector and Fire Extinguisher Compliance Certificate